My friend is a professional photographer and will cover my event for free.
My cousin has a professional camera.
I cannot afford a professional photographer.
These are a few of the many reasons why consumers turn down hiring a professional photographer. So why should you go with a more professional choice?
Stacy Cahill is one of the most trusted, innovative photographers in Walnut Creek and the San Francisco Bay area. She is passionate about imagery, life and photography and works as an observer, inconspicuously capturing the beauty and essence of your magical moment.
As a client of 1 Wavelength, you get the most personalized service. From the first meeting to the final delivery of images, Stacy maintains a one-on-one relationship with all of her clients. Together with you, she plans the coverage of your event and works hand in hand to ensure that you have the images you will cherish for a lifetime.
Why hire Stacy as your professional photographer?
- She follows a strict code of ethics and standards.
- She regularly upgrades her skills, cannon equipment and computers.
- She brings an artistic eye to the equation. She focuses on not just the object, but also the background, lighting and composition.
- She uses high-end post processing software to effectively correct color, adjust exposure and manipulate saturation and distortion.
- She understands how to capture natural looking images in any lighting situations.
Trusting the right Walnut Creek and San Francisco Bay area photographer for your special occasions makes all the difference. Stacy is here to make the process as hassle free as possible and strive to create a visual history for you.
Feel free to contact her for more information and to set up a meeting. Professionalism is paramount to being a photographer. The ability to handle any situation effectively with a smile takes practice and meticulousness.
Hired Stacy Cahill already? Please visit her Yelp page to review her services. Your cooperation and support is much appreciated.